Olympia is an exhibition centre, event space and conference centre in West Kensington, London, England. The venue is home to a range of international trade and consumer exhibitions, conferences and events. Comprising Olympia Grand, Olympia National, Olympia Central, Olympia West, the Pillar Hall, Apex Room and the purpose-built Olympia Conference Centre, which boasts a 449-seat auditorium, exhibition area and reception, there’s a space for every type of event. There’s also the freedom to use the rooms in conjunction with each other or independently, giving Olympia London a new-found versatility.
It’s quicker and easier to travel Olympia London venues by public transport, and we highly recommend planning your visit in advance.
Olympia London can be easily reached from all five London airports.
- Simply jump on the 30 minute train from Gatwick to Clapham Junction. Then change onto the Overground, direct to Kensington (Olympia).
- The Piccadilly line goes straight to Heathrow. Olympia London is only a 5 minute bus ride, or 9 minute walk away.
- Alternatively, take the Heathrow Express train to Paddington. Then travel to Hammersmith, using the Circle or Hammersmith & City line.
- The Stansted Express goes to Liverpool Street. Then change onto the Central line for Shepherd’s Bush, and take the Overground one stop to Kensington (Olympia).
- Take the Docklands Light Railway (DLR) to Bank. Change onto the Central line for Shepherd’s Bush, and take the Overground one stop to Kensington (Olympia).
- Take a train from Luton Airport to St Pancras. Change onto the Victoria line for Oxford Circus. Then change onto the Central line for Shepherd’s Bush, and take the Overground one stop to Kensington (Olympia).
TRAIN & TUBE
- Kensington (Olympia) is on the London Overground network. It’s one stop from Shepherd’s Bush (Central line) or West Brompton (District line). The venue is next to the station.
- There is only a District line service from Earls Court on weekends; and throughout the week for some major events. Please check before you travel.
- When travelling from Monday to Friday, you should change at West Brompton for a 2 minute Overground train to Kensington (Olympia). Alternatively West Kensington is an 8 minute walk away, and High Street Kensington is a 4 minute bus ride or 12 minute walk away.
- Change at Shepherd’s Bush for a 2 minute Overground train to Kensington (Olympia).
- Baron’s Court is a 9 minute walk away from Olympia London.
Hammersmith & City Line
- Hammersmith Station is a 5 minute bus ride or 15 minute walk away.
- High Street Kensington is a 4 minute bus ride or 12 minute walk away. Hammersmith Station is an 5 minute bus ride or 15 minute walk away.
The following buses all stop within a very short walking distance of the venue:
- 9 – runs to and from Aldwych and Hammersmith
- 10 – runs to and from Kings Cross and Hammersmith
- 27 – runs to and from Chalk Farm and Turnham Green
- 28 – runs to and from Kensal Rise and Wandsworth
- 49 – runs to and from White City and Clapham Junction
- 391 – runs to and from Fulham and Richmond
N9, N10, N27, N28 also run a night service.
It’s quicker and safer to pre-book a taxi, or use a black cab.
- Minicabit – enables you to search the best cab deals and instantly book a journey from anywhere in the UK to Olympia London
- Cabwise – offers you a text service that sends taxi details direct to your mobile phone. If you need a taxi home, simple text «CAB» to 60835
- National Express offer round the clock services into the centre of London.
- There’s over 1,000 departure points across the UK. You’ll arrive at London Victoria Coach station.
- Then simply hop on the District Line to West Brompton, and Kensington (Olympia) is one stop away on London Overground.
- It’s easy, affordable and more environmentally friendly than driving alone. You can buy tickets online, call 08750 80 80 80, or visit your local National Express outlet.
- easyBus is the cheapest way to/from Olympia London to/from Gatwick Airport and Luton Airport with direct services operating from every 15 minutes, throughout the day and night.
- The easyBus picks up and drops off around the corner from West Brompton, and Kensington (Olympia) is one stop away on London Overground.
- easyBus is open to all airline passengers – whoever you fly with.
- You can book guaranteed seats online from £2 one way.
It’s quicker and easier to travel to the venue by public transport, but we realise that sometimes you’ve just got to drive. The postcode is: W14 8UX.