Beijing Exhibition Center (BEC)
Established in 1954, Beijing Exhibition Center is the first large and comprehensive exhibition center in Beijing. It has 12 massive exhibition halls. On the premise are 22,000 m2 of indoor exhibition space, 10,000 m2 of outdoor exhibition space and 15,000 m2 of parking lot. Beyond its sound and solid infrastructure like water and power supplies, air-conditioning and communication facilities, it is also complete with auxiliary facilities that encompass theatre, auditorium, multi-function hall, conference room, negotiation room, VIP room and catering outlets. All these speak volumes of its enormous capacity to cater to different needs as they arise. It has a strong and proven track record since its creation, as it has been the single best venue for thousands of commercial and trade exhibitions of various types, domestically and internationally alike. All these events it has hosted have led to closer and stronger international communication and cooperation on economic, trade, technical and cultural fronts.
Beijing Exhibition Center is situated at Xizhimenwai Avenue, Xicheng District, which lies at the heart of Beijing’s business center. It borders Zhongguancun Science Park in the north and Financial Street and the seats of many state-level authorities in the south.
Within walking distance from it are Beijing Zoo traffic hub in the west and Xizhimen Subway Station, light rail terminal and the Beijing North Railway Station in the east. It is conveniently located as it is accessible in every direction and neighbors many top-rate deluxe hotels, banks, post offices and shopping malls.
From Beijing Capital International Airport
- By taxi: About 39km; CNY 150
- Suggested route: Take airport express to Dongzhimen station, change to subway line 4 to Xizhimen station, Exit C1.
From the Beijing Railway Station
- By taxi: About 14km; CNY 40
- Suggested route: Take subway Line 2 to Xizhimen station, change Line 4 to Beijing Zoo station, Exit C1.
From the Beijing West Railway Station
- By taxi: About 12km; CNY 35
- Suggested route: Take subway Line 9 to the National Library, change to the subway Line 4 to Beijing Zoo station, Exit C1.
From Beijing South Railway Station
- By taxi: About 13km; CNY 40
- Suggested route: Take subway Line 4 to Beijing Zoo station, Exit C1.