Düsseldorf Exhibition Centre
The Düsseldorf Exhibition Centre is known as a biggest conference centre in Düsseldorf and Germany, which is involved in acclaimed exhibition venue internationally. It is backed by the one of the best infrastructures in the whole world which is controlled and managed by the prestigious exhibition company Messe Düsseldorf. The Düsseldorf Exhibition Centre is successfully organising events with the help of its 19 ground-level halls of an indoor space of 263,888 sq metres that is simply reachable by heavy-goods vehicles and equipment.
The Airport is located just three kilometers from the Düsseldorf Trade Fair Center. You can reach our fairgrounds in a matter of minutes by taking the no. 896 bus or a taxi. From the Airport, you can also travel quickly and conveniently to Düsseldorf’s city center and your hotel. In the arrival hall, you will find the Messe Duesseldorf information stand, supported by their friendly staff during trade fair runtime.
North Rhine-Westphalia has a closely-woven autobahn network where almost all routes lead to Düsseldorf – and the Trade Fair Center.
- From the North via A52 and A3
- From the West via A44 and A57
- From the South via A57 and A59
Your way to Messe Düsseldorf is clearly signed everywhere in the city.
From the A44, follow the Messe Düsseldorf’s own access road to the Trade Fair Center’s large-scale car parks with 20,000 parking places. From here, free shuttle buses take you to all entrances and back within just a few minutes.
Please note that there are environmental zones in Düsseldorf. Messe Düsseldorf itself as well as the signposted routes to the fair are outside the low emission zone.
- From Düsseldorf Central Station, subway trains U78 and U79 will bring you to the Trade Fair and CCD Congress Center in about 20 minutes.
- You can use your admission ticket/ eTicket to ride with most of the public buses and trains at no charge.
- Both the U78 and U79 subway tram lines and the bus 722 will get you to the fairgrounds. The U78 line stops at the East and North Entrances, the U79 at the East Entrance, where you can switch to the U78 to continue to the North Entrance or Esprit Arena. At the “Messe Ost” stop, you can switch to the no. 722 bus, which gets you directly to the administration buildings as well as the South Entrance.
- For guests travelling by air, a shuttle service is available during most of the events. The bus runs frequently to Düsseldorf International Airport (bus 896). For further information, please contact the Rheinbahn public transport timetable service.
- All Admission and eTickets are valid as travel tickets on local public transport – for visitors and exhibitors as well as their staff. The eticket entitles you to free travel to and from the exhibition grounds on the day of your visit, with all public transportation means of VRR in the price category D, southern region (DB/ German Railway 2nd class, supplement-free trains only).
- For certain events your trade fair admission ticket is also valid for free of charge use of the routes of the Rhein-Sieg Regional Transport Network (VRS).
Düsseldorf has the second-highest concentration of taxis anywhere in Germany. So you’ll have no trouble hailing a cab any time, day or night, to get you safely to your destination.
- Düsseldorf taxi switchboard: +49 (0)211 333-33 or +49 (0)211 999-99
- Rhein-Taxi: +49 (0)211 212121
The basic charge is 4.50 EUR, each additional kilometre will cost 2 EUR. For credit card payments, a surcharge of 2 EUR will apply. The time tariff is 35 EUR per hour.
For taxi rides from Düsseldorf Airport to all of the entrances of Messe Düsseldorf or vice versa, a special price of 20,00 EUR for each ride applies day and night.