Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre
1 Raffles Boulevard,
Suntec Singapore is located at the heart of a self-contained, totally integrated events infrastructure that is only 20 minutes from Changi International airport.
Suntec Singapore has hosted some of the world’s most renowned conferences for APEC, IMF, World Bank and ASEAN. From a simple meeting for five to a plenary session for 5,000 people, our venue offers customisable conference facilities and a multitude of flexible break-out rooms.
- Level 6: 10,000 m² of exhibition halls
- Level 4: 12,000 m² of exhibition halls, Floor loading capacity 17.5KN/m², Convertible halls for confex events
- Level 3: 15,000 m² of flexible meeting space, Exquisite furnishing
- Level 2: 1,970 m² exhibition hall
- Flexible & customisable meeting rooms
- Free WiFi 55dB sound-proofing between rooms
- Automated people counting system
- Customisable menus with international culinary creations for every occasion, palate and budget
- Access to 5,200 hotel rooms
- Access to 3,100 parking spaces
Suntec Singapore is centrally located in the Marina Bay area with ample parking spaces and easy access to public transportation, restaurants, shopping and entertainment.
- Nicoll Highway
- Raffles Boulevard (from Bras Basah Road)
- Temasek Avenue (from Raffles Boulevard)
- Rochor Road exit from East Coast Expressway (ECP)
Suntec City owns the biggest carpark in Singapore with 3,100 lots across the entire development. A carpark guidance system assists motorists in seeking out vacant lots quickly, while a mechanical parking system helps make full use of available parking space.
The carpark is clearly divided into 3 colour zones and 24 distinct animal symbols. To easily identify your parking location, you can refer to the directional signage and numbers on the columns.
By MRT / Train:
Located in the heart of the city, Suntec Singapore is easily accessible by three Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) train stations, namely Esplanade and Promenade stations via the Circle Line, and City Hall station via the East West Line. While Esplanade station and Promenade station on the Circle Line are linked directly to Suntec City Mall, walk via Raffles City and Esplanade Xchange to get from City Hall MRT station to Suntec.
- From Promenade MRT (3 mins): Take Exit C and enter Suntec City
- From Esplanade MRT (3 mins): Take Exit A and go up the escalator straight ahead (at the entrance of Esplanade Xchange) to Suntec City
- From City Hall MRT (8-10 mins): Turn right after the exit gantries and walk through City Link Mall. Follow the directional signage at the end of the mall to the escalators leading to Suntec City (same exit as from Esplanade MRT)
Suntec Singapore and Suntec City Mall are easily accessible by the following bus services. Depending on the bus service you take, you may choose to alight at any of the corresponding bus stops around Suntec.
- Suntec Tower Three: 36, 531
- Suntec Tower Two: 107M, 551, 581, 577
- Suntec Singapore: 36, 70M, 111, 133, 162M, 518, 518A, 700A, 857, 97, 106, 502, 518, 551, 581, 577, 580, 579
- Opposite Suntec Singapore: 36
- Nicoll Highway next to Suntec City Mall: 10, 14, 16, 70, 70M, 196, 541, 547
Getting around Singapore by taxi is easy and convenient. All taxis are metered, but be mindful of the peak hour surcharges, location-based surcharges (e.g. Changi Airport, Central Business District) and ERP (automated toll system) charges.
If you’re taking a taxi, you may choose to alight at the driveway of our Centre in front of The Big Picture on Level 1.
To get a taxi out of Suntec, you can proceed to the taxi stand at the mall (outside H&M; see green icon on the left).