NSIC Exhibition Complex
Spanning over 47 acres of land with boundary wall, the NSIC Exhibition Center comprises of 1,500 sq mts of fully air-conditioned indoor space and around 15000 sq mt of outdoor space. The NSIC provides ample parking area for around 1,000 vehicles, a 100% power backup and other exhibitor friendly services and facilities. A modern state-of-the-art center, the Exhibition Center is a pivotal podium for all leading exhibitors of India and abroad to stage their prestigious events, trade fairs, conferences, seminars and exhibitions.
- Situated in the Heart of South Delhi opposite Kalkaji Mandir
- 1500 sq.mtrs. fully Air Conditioned Built up Area
- 15000 sq.mtrs. Open space with hard standing base
- Facility of Cafeteria including open theater
- Separate Entry and Exit Gates
- Ample parking space to accommodate more than 1000 cars
- 500 KVA Un- interrupt Power Supply through DG set
- 24 hours water supply
- Facility available for Conference and Business Meetings
The Exhibition Complex is strategically located and has lush green surroundings in the posh South Delhi area which enjoys very good connectivity from International Airport, New Delhi Railways Station and commercial place like Connaught Place and Nehru Place. Some of the best hotels also happen to be in the close vicinity.
- Leave the metro at Govindpuri metro station and just opposite the metro station you will find the NSIC Exhibition Complex.