The New China International Exhibition Center (NCIEC) is a leading exhibition center in Beijing, and acts as an ideal platform for conducting some of the most premier trade shows, exhibitions, events, seminars and conferences. Being the proud host of several regional and international events of global standards, the new China International Exhibition Center (NCIEC) plays an important role in creating various business opportunities between the exhibitors and visitors from China and abroad.
New China International Exhibition Center (NCIEC) is located at Tianzhu Airport Industrial and Commercial Zone in Shunyi District, Beijing. It consists of 8 exhibitions halls, boasting a gross indoor exhibition area of 100,000 square meters. The Exhibition Center spans over a total land area of 155.5 hectares.
With Convenient transport facilities, NCIEC neighbors the Capital International Airport in the east and Wenyu River Ecological corridor in the west. There is a first-class highway network around it. NCIEC is also convenient to reach by bus, subway, taxi and airport shuttle bus. A 24-hours parking lot is available opposite the NCIEC.
- Drive along the Jing-Cheng Expressway and turn right after you get off the expressway at Houshayu Exit. Then you can follow the road signs of NCIEC to the destination.
- Via Airport highway, you can get off the expressway at Yanglin Exit to get Tianzhudadao, then you can get NCIEC.
- Via Jingshunlu, you can turn right at Maliandian, then go straight, and you can get to NCIEC.
By Subway & Local Bus Lines:
- Taking line 13 to Wangjingxi Station, then taking line 15 to NCIEC
- Dongzhimen to NCIEC: Taking line 2, getting off at the Dongzhimen Station, then choosing to take bus No.915 or No.916, and getting off at Maliandian Station, walking to NCIEC.
- Beijing Capital International Airport to NCIEC: Taking Airport Road 3 to Crowne Plaza, then walking to NCIEC
- Beijing Station to NCIEC: Taking line 2 to Chongwenmen Station, transferring Line 5 to Tiantongyuan bei Station, and then taking the free bus to NCIEC
- Beijing South Station: Taking line 4 to Xuanwumen Station, transferring line 2 to Chongwenmen Station, and then taking line 5 to Tiantongyuan bei station, taking free bus to NCIEC
P.S. The bus routes are always adjusted according to the situation of the traffic. If you want to take the bus to NCIEC, please call 96166 to make sure that the bus is running.